解决user interface - A GUI tool for MongoDB
l fields. Now i would like to add to my window a toolbar, but when i want to do that, my chessboard crumble. This is a picture how my window with ches
I have been going through the GUI tools available for mongoDB. I got to see the mongoHub (sad that it works only on MAC OSX) ,rockMongo and some other php based tools. Is there any other tool available which is a desktop application something like the MYSQL GUI tools?
asked Feb 3 '11 at 8:23
marked as duplicate by Tim Post♦ Feb 3 '11 at 8:55
This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.
Given this page comes top in Google rankings, it's a bit of a shame that it's been closed and marked as duplicate. The Admin UI page of Mongo is horribly out of date and references the original MongoHub Mac client, which is no longer maintained. This fork seems to be the most active and stable: github.com/fotonauts/MongoHub-Mac
– Mike Bartlett
Jun 18 '13 at 13:45
Check this out
– Amol M Kulkarni
Sep 12 '13 at 6:23
Try Robomongo robomongo.org, shell-centric cross-platform solution.
– Topilski Alexandr
Sep 14 '13 at 11:35
Sep 25 '13 at 15:48
ava user-interface console output panel
@MikeBartlett, plus the other question was closed, so it's even worse.
May 1 '14 at 0:22
show 4 more comments
Admin UI page of Mongodb provides some useful links. Check out
answered Feb 3 '11 at 8:37
out of date.. need a more up to date tool
– Gokul Kav
Jul 19 '13 at 18:21
– Alex Shkor
Oct 4 '13 at 7:05
– Jose Browne
Dec 18 '13 at 2:51
I'm developing one myself: github.com/Hrish2006/MongoMan.
Jan 26 '14 at 15:37
Feb 25 '14 at 7:02
show 4 more comments
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged user-interface mongodb
or ask your own question.
one - I have a JFrame that generates JTextFields. When I go from generating 2 JTextFields to 12 JTextfields (for example), I see some error where ther
I have been going through the GUI tools available for mongoDB. I got to see the mongoHub (sad that it works only on MAC OSX) ...
- 1user interface - A GUI tool for MongoDB
- 2user interface - How to make a GUI for bash scripts?
- 3user interface - Unity 4.6 - How to scale GUI elements to the right size for every resolution
- 4user interface - Cross-platform gui toolkit for deploying Python applications
- 5user interface - A visual patch tool for Linux
- 6user interface - Is Ruby any good for GUI development?
- 1user interface - Java GUI repainting error?
- 2user interface - Adding toolbar to GUI in JAVA
- 3user interface - Create Java console inside a GUI panel
- 4user interface - Java: Creating a GUI with a Button Adder
- 5user interface - Create python console in my GUI application
- 6user interface - GUI programs won't open in an ssh server. ssh -X and downloading XQuartz have not helped